I would also like to thank all my friends who were here with me along my SJCJC journey. Big up all the Spartans from SJC High School days yall ma niggaz till the end... Big up all the other homeboys from SJC cause we gonna be running things 15 yrs from now. Girlfriend, I got mad love for you and thank you for always being there for me when I needed... thanks for all the great memories as you made my last year at SJC one to remember. To my mom and dad, thanks a lot for continuing to support me as you have through out my life.
Lessons I will take with me from my 6th form experience at SJCJC:
- Cherish the loved ones you have, as they will be there even when you don't expect it.
- Always strive to make an impression on the crowd (stand out)
- Success is there for the taking... mediocrity is the comfort for a fool
MR. POTENTIAL
"Ignorance is the greatest rival to Progress"- Berisford Codd
No comments:
Post a Comment