HI FRIENDS

If you want to know who I am, I'll tell u.... I am the most interesting man alive... I would not be afraid to show my feminine side ( IF I HAD ONE)... My mother has a tattoo that says "son".... and I get to touch the art at the museum... I AM MR POTENTIAL

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Berisford Codd and I'm an 18 year old student at SJCJC. I'm about to graduate in a couple of weeks and be of to wherever life takes me... I am a fun loving and easy going person who is wise beyond his years.. don't get me wrong now, i still enjoy the partying, drinking, sports, and all the other stuff most guys my age are into... but also i am passionate about key issues in my country like politics and the economy... I feel i have worlds of potential to become somebody great, hence the name of my blog Mr. Potential Speaks lol

Followers

Brothers

Brothers
Me and my lil bro lookin hard

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Top 5 Favorite Sports Quotes

Ok Guys, Here is a list of top sports quotes

5. Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust.

- Jesse Owens

4. Every kid around the world who plays soccer wants to be Pele. I have a great

responsibility to show them not just how to be like a soccer player, but how to be like a man.
- Pele

3. When you lose a couple of times, it makes you realize how difficult it is to win.
- Stefi Graf

2. No one knows what to say in the loser's locker room.
- Muhammad Ali

1. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've

been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and

over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- Michael Jordan

"Ignorance is the biggest rival to Progress"- Berisford Codd

No comments:

Post a Comment