HI FRIENDS

If you want to know who I am, I'll tell u.... I am the most interesting man alive... I would not be afraid to show my feminine side ( IF I HAD ONE)... My mother has a tattoo that says "son".... and I get to touch the art at the museum... I AM MR POTENTIAL

About Me

My photo
Well my name is Berisford Codd and I'm an 18 year old student at SJCJC. I'm about to graduate in a couple of weeks and be of to wherever life takes me... I am a fun loving and easy going person who is wise beyond his years.. don't get me wrong now, i still enjoy the partying, drinking, sports, and all the other stuff most guys my age are into... but also i am passionate about key issues in my country like politics and the economy... I feel i have worlds of potential to become somebody great, hence the name of my blog Mr. Potential Speaks lol

Followers

Brothers

Brothers
Me and my lil bro lookin hard

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hold On Smart!!!



Hold On Smart is an Under 20 basketball team that has been together for some four months now. The team is comprised of a host of talented basketball players from various locations across Belize City, but struggled in the onset to gel its wide mix of talent, size, quickness, and raw athletic ability. Initially, there was confusion over who was to become the coach of the team... and after a few changes the team came out with Mr. Tremett Perriot as the Head Coach and Mr. Marshall Nunez as assistant coach. Special thanks to Smart for sponsoring the team and supporting all the young men in the chase for the title.

The team is currently playing in the Digicel Ballers For Life Tournament at the Civic Center. Currently, Hold On Smart is currently 2-1 in the tournament and is playing its fourth game this Friday (April 30th, 2010) at the Civic by the River... So everyone please come out and support the team this Friday at 7:30...HOLD ON SMART VS FERRARI!!!

Hold On Smart Roster


  • Marshall "Blackaz" Nunez - Point Gaurd (Captain)

  • Edgar "Bibby" August- Shooting Gaurd/Point Gaurd

  • Jamal "Aguire" Kelly- Shooting Gaurd/Small Forward

  • Berisford Codd- Power Forward/Center

  • Russel Staine- Shooting Gaurd/Small Forward

  • Hughson "Pouch" Tillet- Shooting Gaurd

  • Elvis "The Diesel" Olivera- Center

  • Adrian Jones- Center

  • Brandon "Bams" Castillo- Shooting Gaurd /Small Forward

  • Kendice "Zuba" Williams- Point Gaurd/Shooting Gaurd

  • Devon "Bun" Wright- Small Forward/Power Forward

  • Lyndon Arnold- Power Forward/Small Forward

Head Coach: Tremett Perriot
Assistant Coach: Marshall Nunez

To follow Hold On Smart and other sporting teams in Belize... click on the following website...
http://www.amandala.com.bz/index.php?tim=1272085199&cat_id=Sports



"Ignorance is the biggest rival to Progess" - Berisford Codd

No comments:

Post a Comment